– Sit, beg. – Whoa. – Good girl.
– He's standing. – I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm a crazy dog. (upbeat music) – [Kids] Hi. – My name is Jules. – My name is Yanna. – My name is Alissa. – My name is Raleigh. – My name is Dane. – Today, we're going to
show and tell our pets. – Is it a cat, is it a cat?
– What color is your animal? – It's a cat.
– Orange. – Does it have fur? – Yes.
– Can it fly? – No. – [Woman] Why don't we bring
the pet out and we'll find out? – It's a cat, it's a cat,
it's a cat, a cat, a cat. – You will see what is it. – I knew it, winner, chicken dinner! – The cat's so cute.
– It's so cute. – Wait, what's its name?
– Simba. – Simba?
– Simba? – He is super nice, he is patient, he doesn't have ears and he likes to play.
– That's nice. – Oh god, he just licked me. – How long ago did you get him? – He's one, they had
kittens, like three kittens. I was like, "Which one should I pick?" – How big was he when you got him? – Almost the same thing,
but kind of smaller. – Two inches? – Yeah, like that. – [Woman] Do you think that
he could be pet by them? – Yeah. He's fluffy. – Do you want to pet him? – Mm hmm. – He's so cute.
– Hi. – [Jules] He's so cute. – Your eyes are so big.
– His eyes are so big. – [Woman] Can you say goodbye to Simba? – [Kids] Bye. – [Jules] Bye-bye, Simba.
– Can we open?
– Okay, open. – [Yanna] Hey, is it a gecko? – It's a leopard-tail
gecko and he eats worms. These are worms. If you'll hold this?
– Sure. – Are you going to pick up the worms? – [Jules] Yes, if he jumps
out at you, don't scream. – I want it to jump out at me. – Okay, first you have to
find the worm which takes– – Let me see, let me see.
Oh my god, oh, oh, it's a live worm. It's a real alive worm. – Is he gonna eat it?
– Eat it, I dare you. – Try to tell him. – You should eat. – Eat.
– Eat. – [Kids] Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. – No, he doesn't really care. – Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you his name. His name is Dart from
like "Stranger Things." – Oh, Dart. – [Woman] The next person to share? – You can open.
– Aww. – She loves people, so
she's trying to escape now. – Can I?
– You can hold her. – I'm not holding her. – I got her for Christmas, last Christmas. Her name is Penny. So she like loves new people,
she'll go crazy for them. – So, what kind of dog is it? – Oh, its' a Maltipoo which is a Maltese mixed with a Poodle. – Make a trick, make a trick. – Sit, beg. – Whoa. – Good girl.
– He's standing. – I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm a crazy dog.
– Can she bark? – Yeah, she does these little roof roof. (imitates dog barking) – Oh, it's running, it's a-running away. – Get back here.
(laughing) She wants to explore everything. – She's like "Yeah, I want to eat." – [Woman] All right, you
want to say goodbye to her? – Bye.
– Bye. – Bye, Penny. – I can't get that door open. – Yeah, yes. – A bird, that's so cool.
– What kind of bird is it? – It's a yellow-sided
– Does he sit on your finger? – Yes. – Will she fly away? – If she flies on you, just be calm because of my friends
kinda freaks out, so. Coral, come on, come to me. – [Alissa] She's biting you. – Ow. She's very feisty. So I'm probably not gonna
be able to take her out. But you can tell that she's kinda rainbow, has blue feathers and I can
make her poop on command.
– You can? – [Raleigh] Poop, poop, poop. Poop, poop. – [Dane] Oh, what the… – Gross. – Did you guys even get that on camera? – [Raleigh] Poop. (deep distorted voices) – [Woman] All right, there's one left. – It's definitely him, you are next. – [Woman] How about
everybody close their eyes? – I think it's a dog, I think
it's a dog, can we open? – Yes. – It's huge. Oh god, it's so big. – Can you ride it? – I used to, not anymore. – Why is it so big? – I got him like six years ago. – Wait, how do you get it in the car? – Do you have a big trunk
or a big car or something? – We don't have a big car, actually.
– Oh god, I'm scared,
I'm scared, I'm scared. Make him sit. (kids laughing) – Logan. Logan. – I'm scared, I'm scared. – Okay, are you sitting on me? – Yeah. I think he likes sitting on you. He doesn't usually do that, I'm surprised. He never, ever does this at home. – Yeah, he really like to sit on you. – [Woman] All right,
should we all say goodbye? – [Kids] Bye. – Goodbye, I don't think
he can get off of you. – [Kids] Thanks for watching. – HiHo Kids. – [Kids] Bye. – Your dog was the tiniest,
his dog was the biggest. – Yeah, I think mine was the tiniest.
– No, no, no, yours was the tiniest. – Your dog was like the size of this room..