web stats
View My Stats

Pet dog alerts family of house fire in Kingwood, officials say

caption

event of an actual emergency live in downtown Houston. I’m Zac Lashway KPRC, 2 news. Zach, thank Kingwood family is safe after an overnight House
fire. All thanks to their dog. fire. All thanks to their dog. >> That fire broke out around 03:00AM on Bonnie Glen near Hamblen Road in Kingwood. >> Family members say their dog realize the home was on fire and woke them up. They were able to get out safely.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com